Bright Life Solutions Blog

Welcome to Bright Life Solutions Blog. Here is where I share some of the life lessons that I have learned. Feel free to comment or share them with others!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Leap of Faith

"The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be....because of all I may become I will close my eyes and leap!" -- Mary Ann Rachmacher

I read this quote this morning and thought to myself, wow I can really relate to that sentiment.  There have been numerous times in my life where I had to jump from one place in life to another in an effort to better myself and to get to where I wanted to be.  Some leaps are more frightening than others.  My biggest and most frightening leap was deciding to pursue my passion.

The reason why that leap was difficult was mainly because of fear.  Fear of what people would think about me.  Fear of failure.  Fear of not hearing from God and doing things strictly on my own.  In the end, those fears were still there but I was looking for more out of life so I took a leap of faith.  Afterall, only one of two things were going to happen.  I would leap and fail or I would leap and succeed.  Even my failure wouldn't be a true failure because I could use the skills I would learn in other aspects of my life.

That leap of faith has proven to be one of the most fulfilling and challenging things that I have ever done. It gave me confidence and helped increase my self-esteem.  So yes, sometimes you just have to close your eyes and leap!  Don't let fear keep you from reaching your goals and dreams!  One leap can take you from where you are to where you want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a certified Life Coach and owner of Bright Life Solutions.